Tuesday, November 4, 2008

WESTON ZANE JENKINS

Mary and Jonathan had their little baby boy last night. I don't know details yet. Heath called me this morning because Kim had told him at work. I will tell everyone more when I know. See the pictures below. I can't wait to see him. I am sure he will be just as precious as Wade was when I first saw him.

One of you will have to tell me how to get my pictures posted below my posts. I only know how to post them at the bottom of the page. Thanks

Oh, Tina, Shelley, and Shannon I had a blast Saturday night. I was a little quiet and distant because me and husband were having a little argument.


7 comments:

Tina said...

In your new post screen, click on the block that looks like a sky, it'll say something like add image.. click on Browse, find your pic, and click Upload Image..

Mandy said...

Congrats!

Kelly said...

I'm so excited for them!!!

Judson's Mommy said...

What a cutie... Congrats ....

Nancy said...

I cannot believe that I had to read about Weston on a blog page!!! Talk about feeling left out....oh well!!!!

Mandy said...

Don't feel bad Nancy...that is how a lot of us get our news and information! That is the great thing about blogging!

Kelly Vann said...

Yes Mom I am sorry that I was so busy and didn't call you Tuesday. I forget that you can't look at everyone's blog at work. That is the only time I get chance.