Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pray for My Friend

I should have posted this on Monday, but got busy and forgot. Please pray for Ashley Taylor. For those of you who don't know her, she is Daniel Flythe's girlfriend. She had to fly to Chicago on Monday morning for training for a promotion at work. She will be flying back today and she is terribly scared of flying and she was upset Monday that she had to leave Daniel for the first time since they started dating. They are remodeling a house they bought on Zion Church Road just down from Mack Sykes' house. They are suppoed to move in this weekend and she is a ball of nerves being in Chicago when she needs to be packing.
Pray for her safe return and that she will be able to make her Friday deadline moving in her newly remodeled house.

11 comments:

Judson's Mommy said...

She will be fine. I know she is excited about moving.

Mandy said...

Kelly, what community college do you work at?

Kelly Vann said...

Roanoke-Chowan Community College

Mandy said...

I was thinking that was where you worked. My (2nd) cousin Mary Lou Byrum works there too. I am sure you know her!

Kelly Vann said...

Yes of course I know Mary Lou. Didn't know she was your cousin. I love Mary Lou!!!

Mandy said...

Yep...she is so sweet. Her daddy and my granddaddy were brothers. She comments on my blog every once in a while and I have been trying to get her to do a blog of her own. With all the kids in her family (nieces and nephews), she should have lots of stories and pictures to share.

Kelly Vann said...

She would be good at it too. I know she would. Mary Lou needs to do that. I will get on her at work about it.

Nancy said...

You need to update your blog!!! You don't have anything else to do, do you??? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Kelly Vann said...

No Nancy Gunnells I don't have anything to do!!! Ha Ha!!! I can't even find enought time to go Pee at work much less blog...but I do read everyone else's.

Mandy said...

Hahaha...I am so glad that ya'lls comments get emailed to me even if you delete them later...lol. I am sure you know what I am talking about. As far as all that, you live and learn...and at least we got a nice little "prize" out of the "crazy" situation.

Kelly Vann said...

Yes Mandy..I got to thinking that I better be nice since there is no telling who may read this stuff.