Friday, October 31, 2008

ELMO TRIP

As some you have already read on Granny's Blog, the boys' daycare went on a fieldtrip yesterday to see Elmo in Norfolk, VA. Mom(granny) and I went and took the boys. We all had a blast. At first Dalton was scared and hid his face, but soon he was dancing, smiling, and singing just like Dawson. Granny and I even sang, danced, and clapped. It was so fun seeing their little faces light up when Elmo and Big Bird were on stage. They almost had as much fun at the Elmo concert as I did at the Sugarland concert the other night. Ha Ha!!!

I know for some of you this is a repeat, but below are some pictures from yesterday.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like ya'll had a ball! Glad to see you blogging! :)

Judson's Mommy said...

The boys are growing up so fast. I know you guys have so much fun with them. I can't wait to take Judson places like that. Keep up the good work with blogging.

Kelly Vann said...

Thanks Kelly and Shannon. I am trying, but I can only do this at work and I am sooooo busy at work right now.