Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Boys are Growing Up!!!



















I know that it is over 3 months away, but I can't believe that the twins will be 3 years old Valentine's Day. Time really flies by. Shannon I know people have told you this until you are sick of hearing it, but enjoy Judson as much as possible. After he starts walking good, he will be running, and then talking back. You know he will talk back if he is related to you at all, but remember each time you correct him...you know how it feels to be him. HaHa!!!



The pictures are from the boys 2nd Birthday party this year. First is Dalton...he didn't want anyone to make him center of attention that day. Second is Dawson eating lunch before his cake. Third is Dalton and Dawson in their play house.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute pics!!! Girl....you just wait! The talking back has just begun!!!!

Judson's Mommy said...

You are correct. Time is getting away from me as we speak. Yes, I know he is going to talk back. Go on and tell me (I AM IN FOR IT)... I know..

Mandy said...

I dread the growing up so quick with Mason. Charlie is already talking 4-wheelers and swing sets and he isn't even born yet! I want him to be a baby as long as possible...lol.

Kelly Vann said...

Mandy and Shannon,
Yes, let him be a baby as long as you can. I don't mean baby him when he is too big. But I was trying to put jeans and big boys clothes on the boys way too soon. Let him wear cute little boy stuff as long as he can because when he gets 2 he will be telling you what he wants to wear.