Thursday, December 4, 2008

Time off Work

I can't wait till 5:00 PM December 19th. I will be off until January 5th. The college usually closes 2 weeks at Christmas, but this year we were uncertain. But it is official we are off for 2 full weeks again. Thank goodness!!! What will I do with myself? I guess the same thing I have done for the past 3 years...clean, shop, watch TV, eat, shop, watch TV, eat, drink...I will have to go to mom's to keep up with everyone's blogs because I don't have internet access at home. I use to have cable internet that I used for work, but after the boys were born I stopped working from home so I had that $50 bill cut off.
Anyway, I can't wait to be off and thought I would share that with you all. I hope to see some of you over the next month or so.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I hope you enjoy your time off from work! With my crazy house, sometimes I'm ready to come back to work to get a break! LOL

Judson's Mommy said...

Gosh I wish I had off that long. I will be off for 6 days straight, come back for 2 days and then off 1 day and come back to work 1 day. and then off 3 days. Anyway enjoy your time off with the boys.

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous...if you get bored and need something to do let me know...LOL! Enjoy your time off with your family!

Kelly Vann said...

Thanks girls!!! I will enjoy it. I will probably still send the boys to daycare most days. I feel guilty when I do that, but it isn't really time off if I have to keep doing the same routine. They will be out of school the 24,25 & 26 and then Jan 1. I may keep them out a few more days.