Tuesday, December 9, 2008

BLOOD PRESSURE

Sorry it took me so long to let you all know what is going on, but I was really busy yesterday and have been today as well. I went to the doctor yesterday morning and Dr. Cooke said that I am fine nothing to worry about with my blood pressure. He thinks my headaches may be coming from stress. I am very busy these days at work and you know I am always busy at home.

So thanks to all of you for praying and thanks for the comments you all sent to me. It helped me this weekend.

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Sounds like you need some "ME" time! I am glad the BP was ok, but still keep a close eye on it, which I am sure you will.

Kelly said...

I was wondering if your headaches were coming from stress. I'm so glad that your blood pressure is okay. Maybe when you get your Christmas break, you will have some time to rest. I hope the headaches get better!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully your headaches will get better soon. Glad to hear your BP is fine though. Take a day for Kelly while you are off....even though I know it is better said than done.

Shari said...

I'm glad you got a good Dr.'s report....hopefully the time off at Christmas will help!

Kelly Vann said...

Thanks for the support you have all given me. I think I will definetly get some Kelly time somehow over my break.

Tina said...

Glad it worked out.. Another thought-it could be a touch of sinuses.. We have had the junk for 3-4 on and off.. And I had more headaches and face pain than ever with sinuses..

Kelly Vann said...

Yes Tina you could be right.